Hi, so I spent some time using a program to make the default tileset into a 8 bit looking theme. Yet when I resized them they appear way to big. Can anyone help me out with this? Or even better can anyone help me resize them. Below are some examples of what I'm talking about.
I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Thank you.
Can you please elaborate on what you did to resize them? I'm not familiar with the program. Also, what default tileset did you use and what engine are you intending to use it in, that you need resizing? This information will help us know how to help you.
because when I made them into 8 bit versions of themselves I increased the size to better work on them. Sorry I should of explained better. The main problem is that I don't remember by how much I increased their size. But when I'm trying to resize them it doesn't work
Instead of scling by percent, have your image program scale to a fixed size - the size you'll need for the tilesheets to work, because those have a fixed size. That fixed size depends on which tilesheet you're working on, you can find them all in the hekp files.
I've finished (most of) the sprites for two of my main characters, Ashlyn and Lizzabelle. And I've already drawn actual artwork of Lizzabelle and Suki months ago. I can't wait to show some of my stuff. I'm hesitant because their outfits aren't my own original design, which must be changed before I get too serious with this.
Heh, um. I've spent $1500~ so far for my game. Most of that went into purchasing some software I need, as well as some commissions. But still, I didn't realize I had spent so much since the beginning of October.
Plus-size sprite continues! Front and back views done, or at least mostly there depending on if there's any more work you all think she needs. Once I get her done I can get working on her masculine counterpart: