Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Doesn't matter

Description: I just need an over world road that will fit this car.

Reference Images:
!$red car.png
It would be nice if you could do it because i don't know where the SF vehicles are i can't seem to find them Thank you for reading

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MV comes with tiles to make roads to the size you need. You need set the map to SF Outside. The dark pavement tiles are on the A sheet. The lines are hard to see, but on the B sheet.

1603310974051.png

1603310989048.png

Edit: I realize you said Overworld Tiles, but you can still use these in the overworld map. You would just need to add the appropriate tile sheets to that set in the Overworld set in the Database.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne