Warionator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted to make buildings, so I decided to expand the outside tileset to have a C, D, and possibly E thing. But when I do, it shows up in the database but not the map builder, screenshot below

YAaef

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    778 KB · Views: 17

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, if your map is using the Outside tileset, that might be an issue. Only thing I can think of at the moment. You modified the SF_Outside tileset.

Warionator

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, if your map is using the Outside tileset, that might be an issue. Only thing I can think of at the moment. You modified the SF_Outside tileset.
Yeah, I feel like an idiot. I just figured out that the map was using Outside and I was modifying SF Outside. :( sorry

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheNeffness