Tilesets

RpgsWhatsThat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a tileset that I can use in my game, and it needs to be able to be used in public domain like steam or other platforms like that, plus it needs to be able to mix well with the default tileset. Thankeee :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have posted in the RPG Creator forum, but your profile says you primarily use RPG Maker MV. Which one are you wanting tilesets for? If MV, there are hundreds of tilesets available, both free and commercial. Have you searched? There is a whole forum for MV resources: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rpg-maker-mv-resources.131/

If you're wanting to sell your game, you just need to make sure the terms say commercial use is allowed. All the tilesets on the RPG Maker Web store can be used in commercial games: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/

Ely

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
you can search on open game art and look for the royalty free ones in the search tab

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]Resource Requests[/MOVE]
As your profile says that you are using MV, I am assuming that you want tilesets for that engine. Have you searched the MV Resources section?

Just a heads up for the future - the more detail you give, the more likely it is that your request will be met. For example, you don't say if you are looking for fantasy/sci-fi/modern tiles. Those 3 settings would have very different assets on the tile sheets. Interior or exterior? etc. etc. etc. Your request is so vague that no one can possibly answer it except to say "search in x place".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartelStef