Tilesets

RpgsWhatsThat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone have a tileset that I can use in my game, and it needs to be able to be used in public domain like steam or other platforms like that, plus it needs to be able to mix well with the default tileset. Thankeee :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have posted in the RPG Creator forum, but your profile says you primarily use RPG Maker MV. Which one are you wanting tilesets for? If MV, there are hundreds of tilesets available, both free and commercial. Have you searched? There is a whole forum for MV resources: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/rpg-maker-mv-resources.131/

If you're wanting to sell your game, you just need to make sure the terms say commercial use is allowed. All the tilesets on the RPG Maker Web store can be used in commercial games: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/

Ely

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
you can search on open game art and look for the royalty free ones in the search tab

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[MOVE]Resource Requests[/MOVE]
As your profile says that you are using MV, I am assuming that you want tilesets for that engine. Have you searched the MV Resources section?

Just a heads up for the future - the more detail you give, the more likely it is that your request will be met. For example, you don't say if you are looking for fantasy/sci-fi/modern tiles. Those 3 settings would have very different assets on the tile sheets. Interior or exterior? etc. etc. etc. Your request is so vague that no one can possibly answer it except to say "search in x place".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen