Timandmoor - music and sounds for awesome games!

Timandmoor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Timandmoor is a team of passionate sound-addicted professionals from Moscow.

Currently we are expanding our portfolio and can offer free soundtracks for interesting and catchy games.

We do our best to add some sonic magic to your games. All soundtracks are carefully polished to perfectly fit the atmosphere of the screen action.

We use modern music software and libraries as well as huge variety of live instruments to get the high quality sound. All tracks are mixed in a professionally equipped studio.

You can listen to the samples and contact us at http://timandmoor.com

Last edited by a moderator:

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I would like some, music that has a happy but evil, feel to it. In my game the entire world is evil except for the player's family, and I need music for their home town. Let me know if you need more details or something like that.

Timandmoor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Could you please send the message via the site form at timandmoor.com - so that all of us can read it?

Thx :)

S.Court

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, uhh, well I'm working in a project and I like your style, I have some requests... Well, I'm working in a project and I want to add original music, not sure if you're able to take some requests from me... Are you interested?

Timandmoor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Sure, send it to contact@timandmoor.com

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biconic