Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A lot of puzzle rpgs include some time powers, but I have yet to find one with full time powers. Imagine being able to reverse, stop, and fast forward time at will and having the power to undo your last action. You could use it to create Majora's Mask paradoxes, solve puzzles Braid style, or just screw with NPCs. I'm looking for such a script. Ideally, I'm looking for a script that'll let me use a clock to reverse time, another clock to fastfoward time, a third clock to pause time, and a fourth clock to undo last action. When you pick the clock item, it manipulates time. I want this to happen outside battle and on the battle field.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests . Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Missile

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Have always thought this would be cool in an RPG format, particularly since turns make it easy (in theory) to visualize how it would work; undoing and then redoing specific events in a "battle", etc.

Would probably have to commission someone a good bit, though (in classifieds), since it'd most likely be a complicated script.

nice tags

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests . Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
thank you!

Have always thought this would be cool in an RPG format, particularly since turns make it easy (in theory) to visualize how it would work; undoing and then redoing specific events in a "battle", etc.

Would probably have to commission someone a good bit, though (in classifieds), since it'd most likely be a complicated script.

nice tags
I will try this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imnotanepicgamer