JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I bought the Steam version of Time Fantasy, and was wondering why I can't use it in another engine- I mean I don't see a reason why I cannot since it is also being sold on itch.io, where there is no engine limitation? I've been wanting to use it in a different engine, but I am in no ability able to buy the itch version unless physical itch.io gift cards magically become a thing. Am I basically up the creek without a paddle and must completely ditch an entire project because of my inability to get the itch.io version? The reason I can't buy anything off of itch.io is simply because I don't own any credit or debit cards and itch.io gift cards are not a thing.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Alright, I'll try contacting them.

EDIT: Just heard back- no exceptions... Looks like I'm cancelling the project...

Last edited:

Des

timefantasy.net
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
American
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alright, I'll try contacting them.

EDIT: Just heard back- no exceptions... Looks like I'm cancelling the project...
That doesn't sound at all like what I told you, LOL. But its up to you.

Either way, this isn't the place for this conversion, since this forum specifically deal with the RPG Maker version.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well, that is how the emails came off as sounding, @Des.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it
Found another copied song in MV's OST

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS