Time Fantasy: Side-View Animated Battlers!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

We're proud to announce a brand new addition to the Time Fantasy line- Side-View Animated Battlers! Optimized for RPG Maker MV, this comprehensive pack includes animated battlers from Time Fantasy and Time Fantasy: Monsters packs. With 80 characters, you're bound to find the perfect fighter for your retro RPG Maker projects.

Click here for more details and to purchase from RPG Maker Web store.

Steam version coming soon!

As a thank you for being patient and loyal Time Fantasy customers, we've added a free update to Time Fantasy: Monsters -- 77 MV-sized static battlers!
If you've purchased Time Fantasy: Monsters via the RPG Maker Web store, simply log into your account and click on the Time Fantasy: Monsters order to grab the new download files.
If you've purchased via Steam, the update will be downloaded automatically very soon.

Lastly, we have one new addition to our Steam line-up. A MV version of the classic "The Agency" music pack!

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Let us know what you think about this new release.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nostalgia! Can't wait for Asylum to update with these.

Last edited:

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are the sprites restricted to a single weapon type?

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Three weapon types per sheet, but with some image editing, you can transfer weapons from one character on one sheet to another. The Bow Martha is holding was actually not even there. She was holding a staff at the ready and I edited her to hold the bow instead. No one has that at all, so that was custom. There are rods, axes, swords, a dagger, a falchon and guns (for the modern battlers) that can be taken and placed on other characters in other sheets.

UnknownDomo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering how you actually get it work. Ive been trying to get it to work and i havnt been successful

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@UnknownDomo It would help if you could say what you did, and what happened, so that people can either identify the misstep, or not suggest something you have already tried.

UnknownDomo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was trying to set up a battle that was using the side-view battlers, and i couldnt figure out how to do it. But now I figured it out and i feel dumb. The option was right in front of my face :kaodes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's the day I post my demo!
I am having a great day today humans! May your day be great too! Praise the altar.
Recently discovered that an old member called "Kaus" stole some tilesets from other games, claim as yours, and some people associate his nick with mine. Besides having the same name, he was publishing tilesets too. Bad luck? Guess maybe I'll need to change my nickname... :(

My best practices for a new amazing plugin by this author https://kagedesuworkshop.blogspot.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saediga