TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has anyone done any kind of a breakdown on the internal mechanics of RPGMZ' Time Progress Battle System (so, its ABS by any other name)? Or at least has anyone worked with it at all and noticed any of its quirks or tricks? (I remember way way back in the day the 2k3 ABS had its fair share of little "quirks")

Or can anyone point me to the lines of code in the core JS files that define how the TPB behave so I can begin an autopsy of my own here?

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Urgent reiteration of this query as *yikes* there are only like 48 hours left in touch the stars jam, **** maybe even less!

(I'm trying to "reveres engineer" this **** through rpg_managers.js but I don't know JavaScript well enough to make even really educated guesses about wtf is happening.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reaper73