Imploded Tomato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I could use a time system that is dependant on the internal clock of the computer, not sure if this is possible with ruby alone or if you would need an extra .dll file to input this kind of functionality. A good example of what I'm looking for is a time script that works like Pokemon Crystal's time system. I've done some searching and couldn't find anything relevant, thanks for your time.

Imploded Tomato

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Diretooth, to bad I can't test the script out as my power supply failed on my desktop. Will check this script out when I get a new Desktop.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I hope you get it swiftly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicxith