Time System Moghunter

EvilWayne

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I needed some help, it would be more of a recommendation actually.

I use a Moghunter plugin that controls times of the day, and it alone works very well, but the big problem is that it doesn't make much sense at night to be dark without some kind of lighting.

I tried a Khas lighting plugin but it doesn't work well with the Moghunter script.

I was wondering if anyone has any lighting plugin recommendations that I may be using.

thanks in advance

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm also looking for a nice light system which is compatible with MOG's Time System

The fact is : most of the time system uses absolute values tinting (You pick a color, and the screen is tinted with that color), where MOG uses relative (You shift the colors of the screen by X units). I prefer relative value when tinting, because an absolute value is messing with my overlays (And it's too bad to ignore)

This is why, rather than switching to a *compatible* Time System, I'd like something compatible with the built-in tint screen command

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if mog time system doesn't work with khas, try Ocram_Lights and Ocram_TimeSystem.
make sure it's only paid plugin if you go commercial, if for non-commercial (no donation)
in any way, your good to go. while khas can only be non-commercial and not commercial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"
Stream is a bit late but will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
omg, why persona 5 is so good?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha