LezianD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is any plugins to MV to show a message and dont get the player's atention by that?
I already tryed Yanfly gab window but it does not work.
I need some thing that shows variables and have a transparent option, just like a plugin that show how
much gold the party has in the main screen, no atention needed, text codes and transparent mode is all i need.

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could use the Show Picture command if you build it with events. I'm sure someone can chime in with a JavaScript solution for you.

Does the Gab window plugin just "not work" in the way you need? Because the plugin definitely does work. It better afterall since they now charge for it the MZ version :D

rexie09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There is any plugins to MV to show a message and dont get the player's atention by that?
I already tryed Yanfly gab window but it does not work.
I need some thing that shows variables and have a transparent option, just like a plugin that show how
much gold the party has in the main screen, no atention needed, text codes and transparent mode is all i need.
Do you mean show a message that doesn't interrupt the game and allows the player to keep moving, and after a short amount of time the message ends?

LezianD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
starcrescendo:Using events and pictures is just going to make every thing worse. i will need to to use A LOT of conditinal branchs, and, it do work, but the frame rate is going to drop alot, and this potato can brealy run 2 fps in a map with 20 events, and also because the numbers keep blinking,they dont keep changing normal.
Gab window does work, but not here.

I do can use the show variable code,but if we use it again the plugins will not show the variable, and if it show, and in the next day? at the same time? will the pluging show it? and if every thing is yes then we til have the transparency problem.

rexie09:Yes.

rexie09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
starcrescendo:Using events and pictures is just going to make every thing worse. i will need to to use A LOT of conditinal branchs, and, it do work, but the frame rate is going to drop alot, and this potato can brealy run 2 fps in a map with 20 events, and also because the numbers keep blinking,they dont keep changing normal.
Gab window does work, but not here.

I do can use the show variable code,but if we use it again the plugins will not show the variable, and if it show, and in the next day? at the same time? will the pluging show it? and if every thing is yes then we til have the transparency problem.

rexie09:Yes.
try this then https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/game-time-time-system.130854/

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Moghunter had really good plugins for this, it's a shame they took down their website.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabbothedead