LezianD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is any plugins to MV to show a message and dont get the player's atention by that?
I already tryed Yanfly gab window but it does not work.
I need some thing that shows variables and have a transparent option, just like a plugin that show how
much gold the party has in the main screen, no atention needed, text codes and transparent mode is all i need.

starcrescendo

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could use the Show Picture command if you build it with events. I'm sure someone can chime in with a JavaScript solution for you.

Does the Gab window plugin just "not work" in the way you need? Because the plugin definitely does work. It better afterall since they now charge for it the MZ version :D

rexie09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There is any plugins to MV to show a message and dont get the player's atention by that?
I already tryed Yanfly gab window but it does not work.
I need some thing that shows variables and have a transparent option, just like a plugin that show how
much gold the party has in the main screen, no atention needed, text codes and transparent mode is all i need.
Do you mean show a message that doesn't interrupt the game and allows the player to keep moving, and after a short amount of time the message ends?

LezianD

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
starcrescendo:Using events and pictures is just going to make every thing worse. i will need to to use A LOT of conditinal branchs, and, it do work, but the frame rate is going to drop alot, and this potato can brealy run 2 fps in a map with 20 events, and also because the numbers keep blinking,they dont keep changing normal.
Gab window does work, but not here.

I do can use the show variable code,but if we use it again the plugins will not show the variable, and if it show, and in the next day? at the same time? will the pluging show it? and if every thing is yes then we til have the transparency problem.

rexie09:Yes.

rexie09

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
starcrescendo:Using events and pictures is just going to make every thing worse. i will need to to use A LOT of conditinal branchs, and, it do work, but the frame rate is going to drop alot, and this potato can brealy run 2 fps in a map with 20 events, and also because the numbers keep blinking,they dont keep changing normal.
Gab window does work, but not here.

I do can use the show variable code,but if we use it again the plugins will not show the variable, and if it show, and in the next day? at the same time? will the pluging show it? and if every thing is yes then we til have the transparency problem.

rexie09:Yes.
try this then https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/game-time-time-system.130854/

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Moghunter had really good plugins for this, it's a shame they took down their website.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:
While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshua2050