So before you read ahead it's important you should read my previous thread that connects to this one. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/time-variable-question.108454/ We made changes to the Time Variable script so that the game can change the 'Frames Till Update' for each minute that passes by. But after doing so, I noticed there's this glitch where the time would stop operating. The glitch occurs after the game resets the time back to 7AM. (There's an event in my game where the player would go to sleep to reset the day over at 7AM.) Problem is, sometimes the glitch would happen and sometimes it won't. Leading me to suspect that maybe it has something to do with the new changes we added to the script because this has never happened before. I tried many ways to see what specifically causes this to happen because again, it seems to happen randomly. Hopefully that made sense, if not, let me know if you have any further questions.