Ameer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My problem is that I am trying to make battle where if you don't defeat enemy in certain time . Then game is over but here is what problem I am encountering first of all timer aborts battle but I used Sumrndmdde timer upgrade for it and now my problem is with eventing

I know what I did and it just start over whole event and set timer to 10 seconds again

DrDhoom

Monkey Needs a Hug
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can use a switch to determine whether the timer is set or not, so it won't reset the timer over and over again. Also don't forget to turn the switch off at the start of the battle or after the battle.
Basically like this https://prnt.sc/lvppfj

Ameer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@DrDhoom I tried but it didn't work i set up event same as your one
Here's ScreenShot
Cannpture.PNG
It did nothing after timer ends

DrDhoom

Monkey Needs a Hug
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
The event only run once because the page span is Turn, it will only called once per turn basically. If you change the span to Moment, all inputs will be locked out since the event will run continuously.
Global common event or custom page condition plugin might solve the problem, but I don't know if such plugin exist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux