mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not Alkorri, but I can see that it lists the music in the credits in the first post. The formatting is messed up, so it's a bit difficult to read, but amazingly most tracks are listed there and some of them are for free from various artists here on the forums.

Outlaw-77

Lvl 9. Neet
Reaction score
First Language
Something
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the thread title groped me into submitting to my usually difficult to break stubbornness to bat an eye projectward

betsy and bubba sealed the deal gosh darn it you're hitting on all my sixes i cant resist a clown called tinkles who told you my weakness??

how i suppose to make game if i keep getting lured into your cyber boobytraps tinkles

it seems i just cant
keep down
thed clown
brb download and trying out, will probably give review if i remember

OliverAllix

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm not Alkorri, but I can see that it lists the music in the credits in the first post. The formatting is messed up, so it's a bit difficult to read, but amazingly most tracks are listed there and some of them are for free from various artists here on the forums.

Ohh THAT'S where those are. Huh. I didn't see the credits one, but that is a jumbled mess due to the format, you're right. I just wanted to ask to make sure, since I know there's a lot of games on GJ where you can actually download the whole soundtrack as a zip file, and that way I could hopefully find it all in one place, as well as make sure it was exactly what I was looking for without downloading a bunch of files to find out which ones are right and wrong. (Even if there's previews, my flash media stuff doesn't work more than half the time because my laptop has issues with updates, unfortunately.) I know sometimes artists upload new versions, scrap old ones and delete them, things like that.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, Alkorri wouldn't be able to package it up without seeking the permission of each artist. At least some of this music is available here on the forums. The music by Darren Curtis can be found here. Both songs by Scythuz can be found in his Soundcloud under Restaff 2014, which means, if you search those restaff releases you should be able to download them. I think Davey Brite and McTricky have released free music here, so if you searched, I feel confident you would find it.

Kairi Sawler and Joel Steudler I believe both have commercial packs, so I don't know if these songs are free resources or not. The RMN Music Pack songs (I hope I split those correctly) I'm assuming would be found on RMN.net and the DS+ Resource Pack can be purchased, definitely not one Alkorri would have been able to redistribute.
Music
Darren Curtis aka DesperateMeasurez - "Hold On to the Memories"
Darren Curtis - "Triumphant Celebration"
Darren Curtis - "Illusory Realm"
Scythuz - "Faded Reflections"
Scythuz - "Cold Winter"
Davey Brite - "A King's Descent"
Davey Brite - "Demised Danger"
Jeremiah "McTricky" George - "Hardened Muse"
Jeremiah "McTricky" George - "Trial of Beasts"
Kairi Sawler - "Pacing Mind"
Joel Steudler - "Dawn of a New Age"
Tarranon - "Enspiron" RMN Music Pack
Lana42 - "Hamlet" RMN Music Pack
NathanGDay - "Fisherman's Prayer" RMN Music Pack
RPG MAKER DS+ Resource Pack "Dance Party of Blessing"

I know this isn't what you were hoping for, but as I said, due to permission issues, I think you will need to compile your own playlist from the music used.

Burcastro

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm late, but I loved it. Solid, quick game.

I did have one major glitch though, but it didn't happen after a reset.

Cinnamon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm late, but I loved it. Solid, quick game.

I did have one major glitch though, but it didn't happen after a reset.
Wow, that necro post. I suddenly get a notification about this topic that I haven't seen in years. I thought the forum was gone.

Powell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
When I read the title "Tinkles Must Die" my first thought was "Did Chuckles wrong you in another life?" (Ultima series reference) Looks interesting.

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. I'm playing your game right now and it's really fun so far. This is really your very first project? Considering that, it's already a strong achievement. I've played a lot of beginner projects that weren't as good as this one. Good idea and good Game Design - well done.

You've implemented the random encounter idea really well, so it's not annoying. Also, I like the random actions during fights (telling jokes, pranks) that can give you an extra bonus or not. Only the fights are a bit hard, you have to heal quite often.

I will definitely play through it.

EDIT: Gamebreaker at this point. After being defeated, the queen moves to the left. At this point, the game freezes completely.

Unbenannt.png

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Thanks for old game discovered and reanimated via necroposting. Hope it makes many more happy these days.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got the pause Icon to use 6 frames instead of 4, PLUS it goes: top 1-2-3, bottom 1-2-3. And everything just by playing around with the code & i think i've figured the important parts out now <3
eUuH09A.gif

ps. the animation isn't as "wonky" in RL, stupid recording -.-
Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rick21