RMMV Tinknof Dungeon Crawl || coming this summer 2017

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by ndcomix, Mar 31, 2017.

1. ndcomix

ndcomix Warper Member

Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Tinknof Dungeon Crawl
    coming this summer 2017

[​IMG]

Tinknof Dungeon Crawl is a puzzle game. As the protagonist you are charged with carefully setting traps and monsters to stop the hero's advancement. If you solved the puzzle, the heroes will be defeated and you may advance to the next level. There are a variety of worlds that become available as more levels are won including forest, volcano, cave, tropical, and dungeon. As he progresses Tinknof gains access to new resources including: orcs, skeletons, goblins, spells, explosives, treasure, and more! Sometimes Tinknof is assisted by his friends. If you can defeat levels and save his friends, new bonuses and secrets will reveal themselves.

SCREENSHOTS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Demo is not available to the public. If you'd like to stay up-to-date please follow the Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/tinknof

Tinknof Dungeon Crawl will be coming out this summer, 2017. I've learned a lot about RMMV development from the community here - thank you all so much for your help.

Soul likes this.
  2. Gabrelik

Gabrelik Almighty Maker of Sandwiches Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This looks awesome, and very interesting. I love the twist on the classic hero/monster/XP thing. Very creative and I would be happy to check this one out when it is released. Good luck! :)

ndcomix likes this.