angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to make a cutscene with dark slowly fading away at first but the tint screen keeps blinking even character moved.
I also have a problem with set movement route, some animates are moving too fast. Example, I wanted the door open first but the character appeared before it opened. Is it all depend on frame and speed?

blink.jpg

Attachments

• blink.jpg
    blink.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 2

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not certain about your first point - what does "the tint screen keeps blinking even character moved" mean?

As far as the rest of it - you're missing something important in all of your move routes.

When you're making a Move Route, there's a checkbox in the bottom left that says Wait For Completion. You probably want to check that most of the time.

You only don't check that box if you want things to be happening simultaneously (for example, several NPC events moving at the same time).

So start checking the wait box and you can probably get rid of some of the extra Wait commands in your event.

Are you doing something to disable this Autorun event when it's done? I only see one page - unless you only use this map for this event and never go back, you typically need the last command in your event to set a Self Switch, then you have a second blank page with the condition of that Self Switch. Otherwise, this Autorun will continue to play again and again.

angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my god, it worked! Thank you!!!
I used to end an event by self-switch but when I test the game it showed black screen, I might mistake something.

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikehopper96