Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
i fixed mine to work with yanfly already, lol still get popups and still get the items from yanfly

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
var oldGP_gainItem_Tiny_PUI = Game_Party.prototype.gainItem; Game_Party.prototype.gainItem = function (item, amount, includeEquip) { if(_usedParams['auto_pop']==='On') { if(amount>=0) { var container=this.itemContainer(item); if(container) { $gamePlayer.requestPopUp(item,amount); } } } if(Imported.YEP_ItemCore) { if(DataManager.isIndependent(item)) { this.gainIndependentItem(item,amount,includeEquip); } else { Yanfly.Item.Game_Party_gainItem.call(this,item,amount,includeEquip); } } else { oldGP_gainItem_Tiny_PUI.call(this,item,amount,includeEquip); } };hope that helps, it is so yanfly itemcore and this can get along, may need tested but should work

Karberus

The other Victor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
hope that helps, it is so yanfly itemcore and this can get along, may need tested but should work
I tried this, but I still get random items at start if I place it under YEP_ItemCore

and I still don't get pop-ups when I gain Weapons or Armors if I place it above YEP_ItemCore.

Bernkastel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does this have the ability to make a event look like an icon? as in, it can be placed on the ground and the player will see the items icon on the ground to pick it up instead of using a chest to hid the item 

monkeyintartan

TartanMonkey
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Is it normal for me to be getting a pop up for items when i equip/unequipped them even thought i already have them and am not receiving a new one??

Great Script by the way :)

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

Very nice plugin. Though, I was wondering : How should I proceed to display the icon until the end of the event that called it ? Or even make it last longer ? The "Time" parameter works... more or less, since if I put a big numer (let's say 200 frames), it makes the popup really slow.

So my question is : Is that possible to make an icon last longer, with a popup that doesn't take ages to show ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Yeah, some better variables for the "initiate time" and the "show time" would be awesome. Also If I could set em different for specific events :)

TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have little time these days but I want to promise I will put those good ideas into the plugin asap :) Thanks for the input - highly appreciated.

Regards

LuLight

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Hello TinyMine 

please update "TinyGetInfoWnd" can set to don't show item information.

thank you :) I need this plug-in

Untitled.jpg

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great add on, surprised so many authors of PopUps from Ace didn't bother to translate this to plugin, it's quite handy.

I have the issue with the autopop too, that others have described. If anything perhaps just create a 'plugin command' for events you wish to have autopop active will probably be the quickest fix.

The equip/unequip could probably be fixed by that as well.

Lantiz

Biterkid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I added an option to display gold popups (auto) along with specific gold icon and sound parameters.

If you allow me I can post it.

TheHarmp

Non-Profit Mephobiac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I really like this plugin! Thank you so much!

Is it possible to keep the auto popup on for positive stuff (gaining items) but off for negative stuff (losing items, using items)
Or a way to have the negative stuff show with a red text for example?

Lantiz

Biterkid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really like this plugin! Thank you so much!

Is it possible to keep the auto popup on for positive stuff (gaining items) but off for negative stuff (losing items, using items)
Or a way to have the negative stuff show with a red text for example?

Open the script file and look for this part:

if (_usedParams['auto_pop'] === 'On') {

then change to:

if (_usedParams['auto_pop'] === 'On' && amount > 0) {

It's going to disable popups for negative numbers

Crysillion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Looks like Auto Popup also calls equipment you start with, which looks very clunky and ridiculous when you start the game and the first thing you see a slew of armor and weapons that you gained (because your party started with them).

I can't seem to figure this plugin out without the use of Auto Popup as it doesn't clarify. I tried putting the example of PopUp Icon 0 12 Potion 2 1 as a Comment and it did nothing. I then tried putting it as a Script Call and it crashed the game.

I know what PopUp Icon 0 12 Potion 2 1 means, that much was clear. It's the actual implementation that's foggy.

@Lantiz, can you message that to me, by the way? I would really like the currency to show up in the same vein that the items do. I wasn't aware the plugin didn't already do that until you mentioned it.

Lantiz

Biterkid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like Auto Popup also calls equipment you start with, which looks very clunky and ridiculous when you start the game and the first thing you see a slew of armor and weapons that you gained (because your party started with them).
This does not happen to me, maybe you need to update your script file?

I can't seem to figure this plugin out without the use of Auto Popup as it doesn't clarify. I tried putting the example of PopUp Icon 0 12 Potion 2 1 as a Comment and it did nothing. I then tried putting it as a Script Call and it crashed the game.

I know what PopUp Icon 0 12 Potion 2 1 means, that much was clear. It's the actual implementation that's foggy.
It's a plugin command, not a script call, and the icon 12 is a null value, at the icon set file, the blank spaces are actually icons, it has 16 icons per line, starting at line 0 (zero).

Try this instead:

Code:
PopUp Icon -1 178 Potion 2

@Lantiz, can you message that to me, by the way? I would really like the currency to show up in the same vein that the items do. I wasn't aware the plugin didn't already do that until you mentioned it.
I wish, but honestly I don't know if I'm allowed to... the terms of use are not very clear, don't even know if I could actually implement the changes i did... maybe a moderator can tell.

Crysillion

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
This does not happen to me, maybe you need to update your script file?

Ah, looks like it's an issue when Yanfly's Item Core script is enabled.

Thanks for the heads-up on it being a Plugin Command. That's new in MV and I didn't even notice it was a thing until you mentioned it. Works fine.

TinyMine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey guys - I really do not come into place right now - so much real life going on... 

Feel free to edit unless original Author is given! 

Love you all

Have fun making beautiful games

Lantiz

Biterkid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys - I really do not come into place right now - so much real life going on... 

Feel free to edit unless original Author is given! 

Love you all

Have fun making beautiful games

Well, there it is: Click here ( added an option to display gold popups (auto) along with specific gold icon and sound parameters )

MidKin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
Hi, I wonder if there is a command that could turn the popup ion off temporarily while auto popup is on.

The auto popup function is great and I would like to keep it on most of the time. However in some specific events I will need to remove more than 5 request items at a time. In such case I would rather not to have it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930