Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by TinyMine, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Dragonfire7766

Dragonfire7766 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Has anyone found a way to prevent the popup when unequipping items or buying items?

2. Keruwb

Keruwb Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    I have a question. Why doing the plugin so we have to input a command for EVERYTIME an item is pick up? Isn't it possible to make it that we put the command Inside the data base of the item so everytime we pick it up, the icon shows up? If we put a +3 value on the pick up it automaticly show the item name x3

If it's possible, it would be sooooo great so we don't have to redo it everytime an item is pick up. We just need to put it one time Inside the data base. What do you think?

3. Volcore

Volcore Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hi, I'm curious, does anyone have a version that is, or some code that makes the plugin, compatible with Yanfly's item core plugin? I'm using the item core currently, and I really want to use this plugin, but it has issues, as stated by other people, with the item core. So does anyone have a fix? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
    ABSTRVCT likes this.
  4. Hyreal

Hyreal Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Great Plugin, I was after something like this.

5. ABSTRVCT

ABSTRVCT - Enlightened - Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Would be cool if auto popup can be enabled/disabled during game. ;p

6. tony keyes

tony keyes Warper Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is anyone still using this script? I am trying to combine the features of auto on and off. I was able to start the plug in with auto off, add the auto function of the script to an event to get the benefits of auto (Finds item name automatically and uses spaces between words) but it would not turn off afterwords. Does anyone know how I can turn the auto function off? It is set to off in the plugin manager.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  7. clitvin

clitvin Veteran Veteran

You can make the following change to make the items show up with a game switch (i used 189 but you can use which ever switch you want):
    if (_usedParams['auto_pop'] === 'On' && amount > 0 && $gameSwitches.value(189) === true) {

Mojo907 likes this.
  8. KaiKurono

KaiKurono Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Anyone know how to stop the pop ups from initial equipment when you start the game up? I would love to leave the auto pop up feature on, but it always plays the equipment you received in the beginning of the game.

9. Escanor

Escanor Mightiest of all Men Member

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is this plugin still working at version 1.6.1?

Just take all the equipment from all the actors and when you take the actors in your party later on during the game just add their gear then.