Tinys Pop Up Icon MV

Dragonfire7766

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone found a way to prevent the popup when unequipping items or buying items?

Keruwb

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I have a question. Why doing the plugin so we have to input a command for EVERYTIME an item is pick up? Isn't it possible to make it that we put the command Inside the data base of the item so everytime we pick it up, the icon shows up? If we put a +3 value on the pick up it automaticly show the item name x3

If it's possible, it would be sooooo great so we don't have to redo it everytime an item is pick up. We just need to put it one time Inside the data base. What do you think?

Volcore

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi, I'm curious, does anyone have a version that is, or some code that makes the plugin, compatible with Yanfly's item core plugin? I'm using the item core currently, and I really want to use this plugin, but it has issues, as stated by other people, with the item core. So does anyone have a fix? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great Plugin, I was after something like this.

ABSTRVCT

- Enlightened -
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Would be cool if auto popup can be enabled/disabled during game. ;p

tony keyes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is anyone still using this script? I am trying to combine the features of auto on and off. I was able to start the plug in with auto off, add the auto function of the script to an event to get the benefits of auto (Finds item name automatically and uses spaces between words) but it would not turn off afterwords. Does anyone know how I can turn the auto function off? It is set to off in the plugin manager.

Last edited:

clitvin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You can make the following change to make the items show up with a game switch (i used 189 but you can use which ever switch you want):
if (_usedParams['auto_pop'] === 'On' && amount > 0 && $gameSwitches.value(189) === true) {

KaiKurono

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone know how to stop the pop ups from initial equipment when you start the game up? I would love to leave the auto pop up feature on, but it always plays the equipment you received in the beginning of the game.

Escanor

Mightiest of all Men
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this plugin still working at version 1.6.1?

Anyone know how to stop the pop ups from initial equipment when you start the game up? I would love to leave the auto pop up feature on, but it always plays the equipment you received in the beginning of the game.
Just take all the equipment from all the actors and when you take the actors in your party later on during the game just add their gear then.

Fafazach

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello how to fix this?

PopUp Icon -1 302 Slime Potion 20 0

When I put that, the text under the icon that will show during popup animation is truncated just like this.

Slime 5 instead of Slime Potion x5

calev1976

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am currently working on an updated version of this plugin that implements several of the suggestions in this thread...

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried this plugin and the Icon show up when decreasing item as well.,which will be confusing for the player

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A quick fix for people who wants the plugin to only fire on increase of item, while waiting for the author to add it as a parameter or so:

open the plugin, find line 165 which should be

Code:
if (container) {
and change it into

Code:
if (container && amount > 0) {

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it works, but there's another problem since I'm testing both mobile and PC. The icon become black box for some reason.
This only happen in mobile devices.
I tested both MOGhunter's treasure popup plugin, and then this plugin, all have the same problem!!
All the icon is a black box in mobile, but when I opened Inventory, all the icons are fine in there.
any fix? In this SS my char is supposed to get wood icon popup
Screenshot_20200516-082415_Gallery.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson