Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!:stache:

I would like to redo with mv3d plugin (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv3d-3d-rendering-for-rmmv-with-babylon-js.114971/) that I made with my old FPLE plugin (that doesn't work well now):
unknorrrwn.png
unknown.png

I made a sort of maze map in Doom style.

The map is very simple: only two textures (wall and floor), a door and a character that you can meet.

But I can't find the good settings with this mv3d plugin.

In exchange of a tip, someone would be interested in helping me to do these settings in a project?

Send me a private message if you are interested. I'll send you my original map. Thanks! :smile:

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Rikyu made a very good tutorial series on MV3d on YouTube

Poupouille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !

I watched a few videos but couldn't find what I needed.

I haven't touched RPG Maker for years. I finished my game... maybe 7 years ago and I have to make an update of my map to replace the outdated FPLE plugin.
I'm really struggling to get back into it. So really, if someone more comfortable than me could give me a quick setup in a neutral project, I'd be grateful:kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

WhitePaper.jpg

From China, with...white paper. :kaojoy:
This is a really good video
Testing Parry/Counter system straight from Action Sequence instead of utilizing the default counter.
Quite happy with the result so far.
Bex
This just blew my mind.
RMMZ can choose Tilesize.
No complicated Plugin needed, it is a simple inbuild Option.
This means you could literally use all your rm2k3 or vx-ace Tilesets and Characktersets in RMMZ.
This also makes me curious about experimenting with smaler Tiles and higher Screen Resolutions for non RPG Games.
mztilesize1414564.png
Did you know about this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasuga24