RMMV TITANKIN: Prologue -Game Announcement! Coming Feb 2021-

Fitferfer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to start off by thanking all the lovely people here who have helped me out over the last few years- I'm a solo dev and it's been one hell of a 3 year journey. I couldn't have made my game happen without this wonderful, giving community. I'd love to hear any and all feedback you have- and if you like what you see, hit the SPOILER below to jump to the Steam Store and throw it on your wishlist. Then you'll get notified when the game releases!

Now, on with the show...

Jump into this opening act of the TITANKIN story in a turn-based JRPG set in a unique world inspired by Celtic mythology.

SYNOPSIS-PNG.png
The world of TITANKIN is an original setting that draws inspiration from various Celtic mythologies, where GODS and TITANS came together long ago to form a new world together, springing all manner of new life into existence- both great and small, virtuous and sinister.

This Japanese-style RPG centers on twin sister and brother duo Torden and Jorden in the beginnings of their adventure from the mundane into the fantastical.

Jorden and Torden have lived in the tiny mountain-top village of Cyr their entire lives, enjoying a perfectly pleasant and normal life. One day however, they stumble upon a strange wounded creature in the mines that speaks only one word before expiring- "KIN"

This curious catalyst will launch the twins, alongside their cousin EDAN, into an adventure that will take them away from home for first time in their lives, to discover their heritage and place in the world, as well as the story behind the fall of the TITANS.

Inspired by classics like Breath of Fire, Lufia, and Final Fantasy, as well as contemporaries like Octopath Traveler and Xenoblade Chronicles, you'll engage in strategic turn-based battles, enjoy light puzzle solving, and meet plenty of curious and colourful characters in this opening chapter of the TITANKIN saga.

FeaturesOf.png
Strategic Turn-Based Combat
Each enemy you encounter has distinct strengths and weaknesses - discover and employ your own strategies to quickly overthrow the enemy.

Command TITANS
Defeating each TITAN will yield a KINSTONE- equip one on a character and they’ll benefit from enhanced stat growth, as well as the ability to call upon the TITAN in battle!
TITAN POWRIE.png
The Classic JRPG, Modernized
No random encounters: on-map enemies will chase or run from the player, and superior balancing removes the need to grind for levels. Save points within a dungeon will also fully restore the party!

Vibrant Celtic-Mythology Setting
You will meet, battle, and recruit creatures and entities inspired by famous and obscure mythical stories of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and more.

Meaningful Choice
The Tuath Dé are watching your every move- and fates are not unbreakable. The things you do and say will have an impact on the world around you- whether they're felt now or in the years to come ...

Short and Sweet
This opening act of the TITANKIN saga won't devour all your time- if you love JRPGs but don't have 50+ hours to spend on a juggernaut, TITANKIN Prologue will leave you feeling fulfilled.
SCREENSHOTS-PNG.png
Cyr.png

Map.png

PowrieBattle.png

Menu.png

Valen.png

Valenpath Battle.png

Attachments

Jayje

THE Lone Indie Cheese!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Looks good. Wish you much luck.

ADMtn

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The combat view is nice. Also liked the Vs. sprites that popped up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ssven10k