JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello,

Since this is my first thread, I will introduce myself, then get down to business. My name is Ben. I have four years of game development under my belt. All four of those years I have used RPG Maker XP. I am re-launching one of my old projects, Titans of Laxus, through Ace. I am looking for a team that will assist me in making it. I have filled many basic positions myself, but I need a lot of help in some areas and a little help in a few other areas.

Titans of Laxus (ToL) Background:

I will not reveal many story details, but ToL is a Sci-Fi action game. It is a "first-person shooter" where the character(s) will make use of a variety of weapons. The game is open-world with a lot of freedoms in addition to the story. The game will host a lot of maps and other things for the player to explore. Be mindful, this is a re-launch. I have no game elements other than a story three years in the making, character names, and a big imagination.

Story:

After an outsider usurps the Laxian Monarchy, the nation and its planets split into civil war. A man named Lance is caught in the middle of it and fights against the usurper. This adventure through space will explore many elements of science fiction.

The following positions will make up our dynamic development team:

Game Director (1/1) - Will oversee and coordinate the development of ToL.

Myself (Ben)

Assistant Directors (2/2) - Will assist me in anyway I need. Must be familiar with most below fields.

vonKrahe

AndyTheCow

Audio Director (1/1) - This position will oversee the making of and use of all sounds, music, etc.

vonKrahe

Mucisian/Composer (1/1)

vonKrahe

Eventer(s) - This position will primarily make the events. I mostly need dialouge and some advanced eventing.

Vectra

Scripter(s) - This position will be heavily relied on for my lack of scripting skills. This position will only need to work with scripts.

Vectra

Artist(s) - This position will create concept art for characters for the game and assist Spriters.

GummyBean

Publicity - This position will create and produce content to advertise the game. This includes trailers and promo art.

vonKrahe

Please note that if you belong to a team (For example, a team of mucisians), the "leader" of that team may apply. If your leader holds a position, then the entire team is part of our entire team. You may also apply for more than one position.

How To Apply:

If you would like to apply to be on this team, please fill in the following information:

1. What is your preferred name?
  2. Do you belong to a team?
  3. If you belong to a team, are you the "leader"?
  4. What position(s) would you like to apply for?
  5. Can you use Skype for communication?
  6. Please show example(s) of your work:
You may submit that bit of information via a reply or send it to me on the following services:

Skype - "misterbunsir"

E-Mail - "richards00ben@gmail.com"

Please don't use more than one option.

Final note: This looks super up-tight and professional, but truthfully, I'm very laid-back. I've led teams before and everyone is allowed the luxury of being laid-back and messing around sometimes as long as we're being productive.

Thank you for applying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Proteus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey is this still being developed? I'm interested in helping out with eventing and mapping, dialogue, etc. I studied film production so this up my alley and I want to get involved in a project asap. :)

JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey is this still being developed? I'm interested in helping out with eventing and mapping, dialogue, etc. I studied film production so this up my alley and I want to get involved in a project asap. :)
I sent you a PM with details :)

JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping, I'd really like for anyone interested to join us!

vonKrahe

Hell yeah
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Heey, I'm interested!

What is your preferred name?

vonKrahe

Do you belong to a team?

Kinda, I'm involved in some projects, but I usually work so fast with my compositions that I'm free most of the time.

If you belong to a team, are you the "leader"?

Usually no, but if the situation arises, I can take the leadership with no problem.

What position(s) would you like to apply for?

Composer.

Can you use Skype for communication?

Yup. I'm Brazilian, so my spoken English might not be the best.

Please show example(s) of your work:

Here's my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5uutsxaQqWBU6_-9qAY1A

JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heey, I'm interested!

What is your preferred name?

vonKrahe

Do you belong to a team?

Kinda, I'm involved in some projects, but I usually work so fast with my compositions that I'm free most of the time.

If you belong to a team, are you the "leader"?

Usually no, but if the situation arises, I can take the leadership with no problem.

What position(s) would you like to apply for?

Composer.

Can you use Skype for communication?

Yup. I'm Brazilian, so my spoken English might not be the best.

Please show example(s) of your work:

Here's my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV5uutsxaQqWBU6_-9qAY1A
I have sent you a PM with details!

JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping, I'd really like for anyone interested to join us!

JokerBen

Ben
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bumping, as we are in dire need of an artist!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery