Title changing due to a switch being active.

Ebonfix

DaRealOG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So let's say you haven't activated a switch,but then when you do, it changes the title screen. Does anyone know how to do this?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The title screen is not linked to a save file. You could have two games, one with the switch off, and one with it on. Which one should control the title screen? What should happen when the game is launched and the two save files are there but neither value is in memory?

This sort of thing really only works if you only allow a single save slot.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not saying it can't be done. I'm saying those are things you have to consider, and provide answers to, before someone can give you a plugin to do it.

Ebonfix

DaRealOG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'll think about those things.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

Just a ordinary seller.
I never saw any jrpg story about the chosen one and his companions done very straight to follow all basic jrpg tropes.
I didn't had so much time this week to work on my games because of my design clients...But tomorrow I will be full force at my game! :D
TMS
Anyone else wonder why MZ provides multiple "Victory" music effects when you can't select which one plays when you win?
Final fantasy 7 remake finally released this year and months later we have the largest asteroid to date headed towards earth. If thats not good marketing idk what is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgustinPrS