JayIsrael

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am currently using Mog_TitleLayers and Mog_TitlePictureCom which I love - it gave me exactly what I wanted with my title. But I started thinking about whether or not there was a way to change what loads up as one's title screen based on the player's progress in the game - so the game would determine what the title screen is based on where you last saved.

The game Red Dead Redemption 2 is a good example. Depending on when you last saved in the story the title screen will show a different background.

J.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbxpbenja