Title screen help

Paramaxis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, so, i'm making a horror game and I have a problem. On my title screen I've managed to change the window skin but I want to center the text, but I don't know how to do that.

What I mean should be fairly simple, but I've included two images to show what I want.

http://prntscr.com/9vnm3y < My title screen now

http://prntscr.com/9vnmqi < What I want

I would appreciate any help given. Thanks!

ShizuuArtt

Artist, Animator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are you using RPG Maker VXAce? and if so, did you use any scripts to change the default title? Because the default title screen starts with it in the middle.

Like in the image below.

Untitled.png

Paramaxis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, I am using VX ACE. 

And I don't know if you understood me correctly, but I don't mean the whole 'block' in the center but I mean the text in the center.

Last edited by a moderator:

araraf

'Poop' /Araraf Companies/
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, this isn't really most gentle way, but what about moving the text by adding spaces in front of the text to make it center?

Paramaxis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, this isn't really most gentle way, but what about moving the text by adding spaces in front of the text to make it center?
That's....Actually really simple but I didn't think of it. Thanks, i'll try it now.

Edit: It worked, lol. Didn't expect it to be so easy. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^
Been updating my game's control scheme to optionally use a mouse. Now the player pixel moves towards the mouse destination, which looks super sweet with the sparkles. Also turns out I made a Mouse Common Event plugin at some point... Thanks past me. :LZSexcite: Now the mouse wheel cycles different forms, and the right mouse button activates that form's special. :LZScool:
Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pepenero