Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I am using RPG Maker MV and the plugins Title Picture Choices by SumRndmDde and Credits Page by Yanfly.
The problem is that the images are invisible after selecting "Shutdown" which is currently the button for credits...:rswt
I am still able to use New Game, Continue, Options, etc after using "Shutdown"/Credits.
Could someone help me fix this please?

All the plugins I use:

Thank you in advance

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems to me that some of your yanfly plugins are in the wrong order.
Please check that with the list on his website and correct it where needed.

That might or might not be the case - wrong order of the plugins can cause strange effects or direct errors, and this could be a case of those "strange effects" instead of direct error messages.

If that does not solve the problem, we need screenshots of the configurations you made for the different menu points.

Accatosh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

That might or might not be the case - wrong order of the plugins can cause strange effects or direct errors, and this could be a case of those "strange effects" instead of direct error messages.

If that does not solve the problem, we need screenshots of the configurations you made for the different menu points.
Thank you for your answer. I will check the list now.

Accatosh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

The plugins are now in order and sadly doesn't fix the problem.

Pictures:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wonder if this also works with Moghunter's plugins. The cursor points to nothing until you actually move it and then you get the options showing up. I just wonder if that will be solved with just a plugin movement.

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Last edited:

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aspaqi