Title Screen Plugin Help

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all, hopefully someone here can help. I have been using one of SoulXRegalia's title screens for my project and it worked fine until I updated to 1.3.2. Now the two background images seem to display as if they were tiled. It only seems to affect the "backsprite1" and "backsprite2" images, everything else seems to work fine. I've tried to contact Soul but have not heard a response. The plugin can be found here: https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/rmv-animated-title-blue-sphere/ I have included a screenshot of what it's looking like on my screen. My knowledge of coding is noob to moderate, but i can definitely understand it with a little help. And any help is super appreciated. Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks in advance.

Untitled-1.jpg

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would just post on the thread and ask if/when the plugin will be updated.  1.3.2 has only been out for a day.  Scripters are good, but not THAT good.

Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fair enough, I was just hoping for some advice to possibly fix it myself. Thanks for the reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonwuka