RadDevVan101

Devin Manning
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted to make a game but with it I also wanted a tile screen... I made a image of how I wish for it too look

THIS IMAGE IS NOT IN GAME AND IS JUST AN IMAGE I MADE TO SHOW WHAT I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE AND NOTHING MORE

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rpwsD3c.png[/IMG]
Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
...Honestly, i'm not sure you need help. That looks pretty sweet the way it is.

Also, this is what the requests forum is for.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you're asking for someone to make a better version of the graphic, you want Resource Request. If you're looking for help making that graphic work in Ace, then you'll want Support, RPG Maker VX Ace, unless you have a script that you want to use and just need help figuring it out, in which case it'd be RGSSx Script Support or the thread of the script you're using. You should use the Report link on the opening post and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate place. The Program and Utility Discussion section is for talking about programs and utilities that are not distributed by Degica but still are useful when creating an RM or IG game. If you're ever confused about where to put something, try reading the stickies or looking at the existing threads to get a better idea of what sort of thing is expected in each section.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, you've got a great design going. I can help you implement it if you need it.

I would need to the hand/eye graphic and also need to know what font you used.

You can post it here or message it to me.

RadDevVan101

Devin Manning
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
...Honestly, i'm not sure you need help. That looks pretty sweet the way it is.

Also, this is what the requests forum is for.
It's not In game... it may look convinsing but I just made it in Paint.net

Yeah, you've got a great design going. I can help you implement it if you need it.

I would need to the hand/eye graphic and also need to know what font you used.

You can post it here or message it to me.
I used Concursoltalian BTN

If you're asking for someone to make a better version of the graphic, you want Resource Request. If you're looking for help making that graphic work in Ace, then you'll want Support, RPG Maker VX Ace, unless you have a script that you want to use and just need help figuring it out, in which case it'd be RGSSx Script Support or the thread of the script you're using. You should use the Report link on the opening post and ask for it to be moved to the appropriate place. The Program and Utility Discussion section is for talking about programs and utilities that are not distributed by Degica but still are useful when creating an RM or IG game. If you're ever confused about where to put something, try reading the stickies or looking at the existing threads to get a better idea of what sort of thing is expected in each section.
What i'm looking for in a nutshell is someone to help make this menu a reality (It's just an Image made in Paint.net and not in the game what so ever) so i'm just asking if someone can translate the image into the game

RadDevVan101

Devin Manning
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is just an Image in Paint.net and nothing more 

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can put the title screen together for you, I just need to know what to use. Do you want the hand/eyes to look just like they do above? If not, are you looking for someone to redraw them?

If you want them as above, should I just use the image you posted? Do you have a larger version of that image?

Actually nevermind, after saving the image I see it should be a sufficient size. I assume you are using standard screen resolution?

RadDevVan101

Devin Manning
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can put the title screen together for you, I just need to know what to use. Do you want the hand/eyes to look just like they do above? If not, are you looking for someone to redraw them?

If you want them as above, should I just use the image you posted? Do you have a larger version of that image?

Actually nevermind, after saving the image I see it should be a sufficient size. I assume you are using standard screen resolution?
Yeah I just Google Searched the resolution for VX ace

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ummm, well, no standard resolution in game is 544 x 416. The image you have is is 640 x 480 which is the max that Ace can go without some serious script modifications. BUT to use anything bigger than 544 x 416 you have to change it in the script editor. So unless you plan on doing that, your title screen needs to be made at 544 x 416.

RadDevVan101

Devin Manning
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ummm, well, no standard resolution in game is 544 x 416. The image you have is is 640 x 480 which is the max that Ace can go without some serious script modifications. BUT to use anything bigger than 544 x 416 you have to change it in the script editor. So unless you plan on doing that, your title screen needs to be made at 544 x 416.
Here ya are the 544 x 416 version

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sc4meCJ.png[/IMG]

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's in a project and working. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be adjusted (placement of things) and I will fix it. When you're happy, I can send you the project file, since it uses a script to function properly.

afraidscreen.png

CupcakeDreamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just want to know. What script should be used to do this type of thing? I know Luna engine can. What easy free script can someone use?

Also, this is still the compleat wrong thread.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, probably best to start a new thread if you have a question like that.

But for this one I used Dekita's title script because afaik it's the only one that does arrows like that.

I've used Zerbu's (think that's the name) script before and it works pretty well. You can look through the master script list to see what others are a a available.

If you need help, you can pm me. Dekita's has a few bells and whistles that if you're not familiar with scripting can be a little tricky to adjust.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've moved this thread to Support, RPG Maker VX Ace. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension
Sherriff: This permit you're renewing expired two months ago, you haven't been concealing illegally have you?

Me, remembering the sheriff was at the range with me a couple weeks ago and unsure if he'd noted me draw from IWB: I plead the fifth.
Stardew Valley's ConcernedApe announced their new game with a teaser. Hyped. It gave me some ideas to think about for the games I'm going to make as well.
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamsesMont