Title Screen Problems..

Discussion in 'Visual Novel Maker Support' started by Tatiana_Shantal, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Tatiana_Shantal

Tatiana_Shantal Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello and thank you so so much for reading this thread. I, in fact, am very new to VN Maker and am just minding my own business and writing my own visual novel when I come across the Title Screen. I DID customize my title screen and added a customized picture-- both for base and hover. I got everything right until I went to the part where we have to add hotspots. As I open the hotspot button, I am ready to add hotspots as the customized title screen came up. However, because my customized title screen was either too big, or something went wrong, I cannot access the "Add Hotspot" button below because I can't find it! And when I wanted to move the window, it wouldn't work either cause my device won't allow the window to go up any further. Minimizing the window doesn't work either!

Screenshot (1).png

I am using a laptop, and maybe the picture was too big for the laptop and consumed the space where the buttons were supposed to be. But I am really passionate to get this project right because it is my dream and I was absolutely glad when I found VN maker and was a little thrown back from this thingy.

I do have a few ideas like maybe the picture (title screen) was too big and I should resize it, or I had to press something to add a hotspot since I can't reach it.

But anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this little call thingy of mine.

-Much appreciated from Tatiana Shantal

2. Fujimaru

Fujimaru Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Hello, yes, try to see if the image isn't too big by resizing it, after doing several tests with smaller images and slowly look at what is blocking.
    If it still does not work, we will find another solution.

Tatiana_Shantal likes this.
  3. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member Developer

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Tools -> Preferences -> Application -> Scene Editor -> Uncheck Original Size In Preview.

Tatiana_Shantal likes this.
  4. Tatiana_Shantal

Tatiana_Shantal Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thank you so much for replying! Fortunately, I did find another solution without actually resizing the image. But thank you so much for taking your time to reply! I appreciate it :)

Thank youuuuuu! I can now add a hotspot (yey)! I appreciate your help so much. Thank you for taking your time to reply!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018