Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Not sure if I worded it right in the title. But I'm looking for a way to have the introduction, the settings, and another thing as title commands. just like the "New game, Continue, and end game" That we have in the beginning. Also, another thing is there a way to redesign the title screen? like the name of the game, I want it to be larger or even in a different font. thanks :LZSyum:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
by default the easiest way is to make the name part of the picture used in the title screen, and have the title itself empty in the system tab of the database.

Other than that (and especially if you want more options) you'll need to reprogram the title screen with a script.
But what do you want to add? There are some existing scripts that could be used for this, but each has to becustomised and does only a few things. So unless you can program them yourself, you need to tell us what functions you want to add.

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I just want to add another subject like the three default ones in the title screen. something like "Back story" I've said it in my original post I don't know what other functions I need other than that.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
with "function" I meant "what should the link do", because whatever that is had to be programmed in.
in your answer that function would be "display a new text screen", because that text does not yet exist in the engine. A different function that had been asked several times in the past would be "to link to a website" to allow the developers to link to the game's blog or something like that.
Or to link to a picture-gallery or a lot of other options that would each require a different script.

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
oh, got it. So I'd like to have one that brings up a text on the screen that is basically the credits (in game). One that brings up a text of the storyline (in game). And maybe another one that links to a website. I hope this makes it clearer :).

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Modern Algebra - Website Launch from Title

Black Mage - Window_Credits

Diamond&Platium 3 - Story-Entwined Title Screen

Maybe those will work for you. There are other title scripts. just search the forums for them.
Thank you so much !! :))

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziaz82