Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Not sure if I worded it right in the title. But I'm looking for a way to have the introduction, the settings, and another thing as title commands. just like the "New game, Continue, and end game" That we have in the beginning. Also, another thing is there a way to redesign the title screen? like the name of the game, I want it to be larger or even in a different font. thanks :LZSyum:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
by default the easiest way is to make the name part of the picture used in the title screen, and have the title itself empty in the system tab of the database.

Other than that (and especially if you want more options) you'll need to reprogram the title screen with a script.
But what do you want to add? There are some existing scripts that could be used for this, but each has to becustomised and does only a few things. So unless you can program them yourself, you need to tell us what functions you want to add.

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
I just want to add another subject like the three default ones in the title screen. something like "Back story" I've said it in my original post I don't know what other functions I need other than that.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
with "function" I meant "what should the link do", because whatever that is had to be programmed in.
in your answer that function would be "display a new text screen", because that text does not yet exist in the engine. A different function that had been asked several times in the past would be "to link to a website" to allow the developers to link to the game's blog or something like that.
Or to link to a picture-gallery or a lot of other options that would each require a different script.

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
oh, got it. So I'd like to have one that brings up a text on the screen that is basically the credits (in game). One that brings up a text of the storyline (in game). And maybe another one that links to a website. I hope this makes it clearer :).

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Modern Algebra - Website Launch from Title

Black Mage - Window_Credits

Diamond&Platium 3 - Story-Entwined Title Screen

Maybe those will work for you. There are other title scripts. just search the forums for them.
Thank you so much !! :))

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjum