GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to check out my request!

I'm looking for an artist to help create a Titlescreen for my game, a separate png of the logo, as well as a userbar for signatures.
This is for a non-commercial game. 
I am willing to pay $20.00 for all 3 resources, as well as give you proper credits.
I will be providing images that I want in the logo as well.

If you are interested in hearing more information, or taking on this request, please PM me with samples of your work. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This section is not for paid requests. If you want to request in this section, I suggest you break each one down into a separate request, as this section is for 1-2 small items.

I do know that in the Resource Workshop section there are some workshops offering things like logos. I would suggest looking through there to see if there are any that are active.

Otherwise, you will need to post a request in the Classifieds - Requests section, if you are wanting to hire someone. (Though, again, you might browse the paid shops in the Classifieds - Offers section first, to see if there is someone to suit your needs.)

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This section is not for paid requests. If you want to request in this section, I suggest you break each one down into a separate request, as this section is for 1-2 small items.

I do know that in the Resource Workshop section there are some workshops offering things like logos. I would suggest looking through there to see if there are any that are active.

Otherwise, you will need to post a request in the Classifieds - Requests section, if you are wanting to hire someone. (Though, again, you might browse the paid shops in the Classifieds - Offers section first, to see if there is someone to suit your needs.)

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying that for me.
A lot of those workshops are over 3 months old, and I did not want to necropost.
Please close this topic and I'll make sure to post it in the proper place next time - Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:
RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotpocket1