To Brama pronounced...

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by bunslunch, Dec 29, 2018.

1. bunslunch

bunslunch Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've owned RMMV since December 2015. I'm 35. I'm an uncle (all nephews.)

I've only made a few (lame) games, but I've learned a world of JavaScript beyond my Tumblr/Wordpress web design hobby.

Thanks RMMV!

Since then, I've purchased every RPG Maker on sale from 2k3 to Ace except for 2k, because I'm not THAT creative. (I hope to make at least one whole game in any of the ruby RPG Makers some day.)

Not good at picking a handle, I stole this username from an old friend, from another forum, who also visited me in a dream.
    The guy was a vegetarian alias'd himself as Butt Lunch and he always had Taylor Swift as an avatar (black and white, w red lips).

The dream was weird because I haven't been on that forum since 2010.
    I knew him from the photos he posted, and I said: Hey aren't you Butt Lunch?
    And with the smile of John the Baptist, by DaVinci, he said, I go by Buns Lunch now. It's Buns Lunch.

It makes me think of Breads Lunch, like Jesus if he were on a forum.

I took it as a sign, that it seems like a friendly/non-threatening name.

It's also bit of a silly name, so maybe my repelling personality will be warm and hopefully forgivable.

I plan to be in lurking/reading, mostly, like I do at Stack Exchange. (110% Stack user; never signed up.)

I have no business participating in online communities with my history in communities, and my repelling uncle wannabe humor.
    I've even been exiled from my own home town for my posts on Facebook on my friends' walls. I wish I was joking about that too.

WIP: I'm writing a puzzle game that's like Wario's Woods. I call it Gwatn's Woods. It's an homage.

samkfj and MMMm like this.
  2. bunslunch

bunslunch Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Truth be told.
    I'm a former contributor (banned)

I'm sorry. This account was just my closure, from a heartbreaking summer day in 2017.

I want to leave this trite/cliche apology, so common, because you've banned so many contributors.

I have no excuses, other than my own temporary, lack of empathy and etiquette. You'll find that a lot, in people good with computers. eccentric cyber seclusion, rant...

I went through the stages.
    • Denial > tried to log in many times
    • Anger > I sent a complaint email to tkool jp...
    • Bargaining > Maybe they'll remember me for my work... I made a neat selfies camera plugin, rant...
    • Depression> I became homeless, and my elderly dad passed away in 2018 year, so no, not really...
    • Acceptance > I'll go away, now. I don't even know what this post was for... closure? rant...