To whom does Debuff Rate apply?

TakaDynasty

Apologetic Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What I'm trying to achieve is a shield that resists attempts at debuffing the user's Def.

If I give the shield 50% DEF Debuff Rate, does that mean the user has a 50% chance to be Def Debuffed, or that def debuff skills the user uses has a 50% chance of working?

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
It means the rate at which the debuff will apply to the user. Like for your example, 50% means your actor has 50% to be def debuffed. 

TakaDynasty

Apologetic Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It means the rate at which the debuff will apply to the user. Like for your example, 50% means your actor has 50% to be def debuffed. 

Great, that's exactly what I was hoping for. :) Thanks for the information.

doranikofu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
reading the question makes me want to suggest they update the manual officially and be more specific on this.

I had some one help me setting up the database and he thought the physical/magical damage rate applies to the damage made by attacker...there are a lot of things not clearly stated in the manual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.
I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojojovil