First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Name: Todes_RemoteSelfSwitches

Version: 1.0

Author: Todeswalzer

Created: 10 March 2016

What does it do?

Allows the control and manipulation of event Self Switches from other events. Eg. Interacting with event 5 will activate the Self Switch A on event 23.

Features:

Uses a simple plugin command.

Reduces scripting for those not adept at the language.

How to use?

RemoteSelfSwitch MapID EventID SwitchLetter

See help file for in depth description.

Plugin: 

Get it here.

Terms of Use:

No terms of use.

Author's Notes:

This is my first attempt at a plugin. There's not really much to it and no real plans to do anything else with it. I just made it to fill a need I had and figured I'd share it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks for this, I was just looking for this yesterday. //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_smile.gif
Is this free to use in commercial games with credit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy