Toggle-able States

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Do you have a state that can be removed when you apply the same state?

For example, you use a state that adds a poison state, but when you apply the same poison state, it will cancel out the existing poison state.

This plugin allows you to create toggle-able states. When the state is added, one of two things can happen

1. If the state does not exist, then it will be added
2. If the state exists, then it will be removed

More information and downloads are available at HimeWorks
Other state-related plugins you may be interested in:Originally requested by Nohmaan

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Toad state from Final Fantasy. :D Thanks you very much,your highness!

harvard1932

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I think the script can be much more functional if like LV2 buff state will toggle off LV1 buff state. <-- useful for passive skills.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I think the script can be much more functional if like LV2 buff state will toggle off LV1 buff state. <-- useful for passive skills.
That functionality will be provided as a separate plugin, since I am providing different functions as their own stand-alone plugins.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A new version is available.

There was a bug where let's say you had a skill that added a toggle-able state.

If you had that state already, you couldn't use it on the actor outside of battle to remove the state.

I've updated the plugin so that you CAN use those skills outside of battle to add the state again to the target.

Myst Desdemona

The Snark Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Swedish
Hey!

I just ran into a bug that sort of makes no sense. If I disable your toggle-able states plugin the bug disappears.

Basically, I just tried to heal my characters of poison (Using a spell and an antidote) But It wouldn't let me unless I disable the plugin.

The poison state does not have <toggleable state> so I don't really have a clue.

The game doesn't crash, it just uses the "can't use item" sound.

The log only shows this 9/C:/Users/Myst%20Desdemona/Documents/Games/Project1/js/plugins/HIME_ToggleableStates.js:97 4

I have this plugin under all of yanfly's.

I hope this wasn't very confusing :)

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Issue has been addressed. Please update to Dec 2 version.

Myst Desdemona

The Snark Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Swedish
Issue has been addressed. Please update to Dec 2 version.
I just updated to the 2 dec version although it's still the same issue. Can't remove the poison state by either an antidote nor a spell.

Oddly, the log now shows Yanfly's item core in addition to your toggle-able state (No crash like usual however)

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sorry, I had made two changes earlier but the second one didn't go through. Try it again! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
highchloride