"ToLocaleString" Bug in Yanfly

ChancellorJosh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. I'm making something in RPG Maker MV using some plugins from yanfly.moe (I'll leave a screenshot of my load order). Whenever I try to enter the quest journal included with on of the plugins, I get the error "cannot read 'ToLocaleString' of undefined". I don't know anything about javascript, so this is complete gibberish to me. It seems to occur at multiple instances in the code (again, screenshot included) but I have no idea how to fix this. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually I don't know what may cause it. but I noticed two things you might consider:
#1 - remove Community_Basic plugin, since you have YEP_CoreEngine.
#2 - YEP_QuestJournal is kinda difficult to edit so I suggest replacing it with GALV_QuestLog plugin (it's much easier to edit and control within game and personaly I wouldn't change it to anything else. If you decide to switch to GALV_QuestLog I gladly help you convert your quests from Yanfly's Quest log to GALV's.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your problem is not "tolocalestring", it is the "of undefined".

does this happen if you start a new game at the project titlescreen, or when you load a saved file or in both cases?

ChancellorJosh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your problem is not "tolocalestring", it is the "of undefined".

does this happen if you start a new game at the project titlescreen, or when you load a saved file or in both cases?
Hi, this happens when I start a new game at titlescreen. I don't know if it happens when loading a saved file as I'm only just added questjournal. Thanks for the help.

Actually I don't know what may cause it. but I noticed two things you might consider:
#1 - remove Community_Basic plugin, since you have YEP_CoreEngine.
#2 - YEP_QuestJournal is kinda difficult to edit so I suggest replacing it with GALV_QuestLog plugin (it's much easier to edit and control within game and personaly I wouldn't change it to anything else. If you decide to switch to GALV_QuestLog I gladly help you convert your quests from Yanfly's Quest log to GALV's.
I removed the community basic plugin, but the issue still occurs. I'll try GALV but I would like to get YEPQuestJournal working as I paid for a bundle. Also since this issue seems to occur in code across multiple YEP plugins, I think I may encounter this issue again in other plugins. Thanks.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then it looks as if you configured the quest journal wrong and have a bug in its configuration somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi