RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, poop.  I just realized I was too late.  I had even gone and drawn and colored my first entry before even requesting a thread.  Oh, well.  I guess I'll go cry now... :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?
;_____; it got me a little excited too, but I guess life's got these things.

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EvilEagles left the forums, that's why the project is postponed indefinitely :'/ I would've gotten a badge by now if it wasn't for his absence, but oh wells, we can't have it all u.u

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Loke do like me and continue your story in your own Art Thread.

Also, you should join Amysaurus Art trading Thread, it's cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teberion