RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, poop.  I just realized I was too late.  I had even gone and drawn and colored my first entry before even requesting a thread.  Oh, well.  I guess I'll go cry now... :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?
;_____; it got me a little excited too, but I guess life's got these things.

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EvilEagles left the forums, that's why the project is postponed indefinitely :'/ I would've gotten a badge by now if it wasn't for his absence, but oh wells, we can't have it all u.u

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Loke do like me and continue your story in your own Art Thread.

Also, you should join Amysaurus Art trading Thread, it's cool.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?
I'm wondering if I may be putting too many things into one map. A story, within a story, within a story . . . it's fun, but I can't shake the feeling that it may be better to scrap some of it, and use it for another map. I'm not sure what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mineformer