RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, poop.  I just realized I was too late.  I had even gone and drawn and colored my first entry before even requesting a thread.  Oh, well.  I guess I'll go cry now... :|

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Poo! When did they stop taking entries? Why is this thread still open if not to taunt me with promises of fun and prizes, only to snatch them away?
;_____; it got me a little excited too, but I guess life's got these things.

Loke

Hyperactive Art Person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EvilEagles left the forums, that's why the project is postponed indefinitely :'/ I would've gotten a badge by now if it wasn't for his absence, but oh wells, we can't have it all u.u

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Loke do like me and continue your story in your own Art Thread.

Also, you should join Amysaurus Art trading Thread, it's cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimsonPath