First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea, it was the infinite deadline that swung it for me too :D
Already done my first bit of 'art' ^_^
Go me :)

Edit:

Legend has it that 9000 miles to the South, away from the land of RPG Maker Web, lies a mysterious island of art. Buried somewhere on this mystical island is a treasure chest that, once opened, will grant its conqueror a prodigious prize that all RM users have been yearning for since the beginning of time. But alas, no prize ever comes unpaid. In order to reach this treasure chest, one must struggle through the greatest and most rigorous ordeal of their artistic life, in what the legend refers to as, The Tomb of the Lost Art. When, and only when, one has overcome a hundred artistic challenges, will they be shown with the Light of Guidance, which will lead them to the treasure chest, and also the end of their long winded suffering....
The line "prize that all RM users have been yearning for since the beginning of time" sounds like you guys have something big to release... Maybe some kind of mobile device port for ace games? ? ?... Thats all that I can think of that fits that description...

Maybe I'm reading too much into that ... :p

Also, I think yes, but... - does this mean everyone who completes all 100 pieces will be granted the treasure ?

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Alright, let's try this! Count me in EvilEagles :D

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yea, it was the infinite deadline that swung it for me too :D

Already done my first bit of 'art' ^_^

Go me :)

Edit:

The line "prize that all RM users have been yearning for since the beginning of time" sounds like you guys have something big to release... Maybe some kind of mobile device port for ace games? ? ?... Thats all that I can think of that fits that description...

Maybe I'm reading too much into that ... :p

Also, I think yes, but... - does this mean everyone who completes all 100 pieces will be granted the treasure ?
I thought pretty much the exact same things, though it could just be a (over the top) reference to the prizes.

marimo

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Oo Oo! Im in I'm in! :DDDD

Galenmereth

B___ _E__
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And I'm in: this sounds like a terrific opportunity for practice!

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought pretty much the exact same things, though it could just be a (over the top) reference to the prizes.
It most likely is just an ott reference.

However... There has been many rumors of mobile port since the start of IGMC (and a little before too), so you never know...

So we can always hope that the reference does have some hidden meaning :p

Also - 2 down, 98 to go :D

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Well let me tell you, no it does not have any hidden meaning.

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Question ~ In the rules it states.

Aside from the honorary Mark of Glory badge (as well as all of the previously achieved badges), the winner of the challenge will also be able to receive any one store product of their choice.

If there is NO Products out at that time that I would like to receive as my Prize, would I be allowed to wait and hold onto it, until a Product is released that I would like to receive as my Prize??

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dunno, I was under the impression there can only be one winner (Highlander: "There can only be ONE!") from this challenge. Since EvilEagles said "winner", not winners.

You that confident, KingDanner? ;) I might be mistaken.

Deleted

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I dunno, I was under the impression there can only be one winner (Highlander: "There can only be ONE!") from this challenge. Since EvilEagles said "winner", not winners.

You that confident, KingDanner? ;) I might be mistaken.
 I thought that everyone that completed all the tasks received the prize. As it stated there is no time limit, so i'm assuming its not a race. I could be wrong tho.  :dizzy:

Deleted

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you complete all 100 themes, you win this challenge. There is no competition here. I suppose it's an error on my end on that part. And yes, you may put your prize on hold too, KingDanner.
Woooo! Let's go claim our PRIZE troops!!  :guffaw:

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I'm wondering how this works. I've noticed people have topics with their name on them, so i was wondering we just say we're in and get a topics for ourselves? How do we post our art. I doodle comics and was thinking i could draw a page for each theme, but i was wondering how we would post it? Sorry to bog you down with all this.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Just wondering, "any product" means any resource pack or everything included in the store? (Member+, games and so ON.)

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm wondering how this works. I've noticed people have topics with their name on them, so i was wondering we just say we're in and get a topics for ourselves? How do we post our art. I doodle comics and was thinking i could draw a page for each theme, but i was wondering how we would post it? Sorry to bog you down with all this.
Not sure what you mean by "how"? When you register, I'll make a thread for you and you just put your entries into the reply box and press Post if that's what you mean.

Just wondering, "any product" means any resource pack or everything included in the store? (Member+, games and so ON.)
Anything EXCEPT Member+ membership.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok... so I did a test drive idea... decided I didn't like it, so... back to the drawing board...

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Due to signs of dishonesty from some of our participants, I would like to make an announcement and an addition to the rules of this challenge:

• Each entry must be worth at least one hour of work. In the case an entry looks too suspiciously effortless, I reserve the right to deny it.

Edited - for clarification purpose.

animesock52

Sock Witch
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Is it ok to go back and change entries over the course of the event, for example I have better idea for something. Better example, wanted to add a little bit of literature to go with my images, can I go back and add things like that to old entries? 

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
When you say one entry, does that mean the entire list or one item on the list. Because i'm not sure if a pfull page of comics takes more than an hour or not. Though it probably does, i don't work very fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?
Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordnael