Tomb of the Lost Art

Draco-Hiryu-787

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Imagination
Primarily Uses
May I be permitted to join? Although I'm quite intrigued of a certain question...

It is said that the artists are permitted with ample time they want/need, is this means the challenge's time may be endless or could it end in due time?

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I think he is asking if the 'contest' will...expire after a certain amount of time. Logically the answer would have to be yes...it can't go on forever.

I guess his real question is: Is there currently a time frame for completion (even if it is months doing the line) or will it simply end when people lose interest?

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lmao - very optimistic :D

Skyfrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmmm, I guess I'll join as well, the perfect opportunity to improve on my art and grammar.

Can it be a mixture of art and literature? Like a manga?

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Skyfrid - This question has been answered before in this thread. It's also in the rules. Might want to read a bit :)

There are only 3 scenarios where this event will end for you:

• You've finished all 100 themes.
  • You quit.
  • I die.
Guess we should make sure we don't die either ;)

Skyfrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Skyfrid - This question has been answered before in this thread. It's also in the rules. Might want to read a bit :)

Guess we should make sure we don't die either ;)
found it, lol. That's what I get for scanning through the thread.

Draco-Hiryu-787

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Imagination
Primarily Uses
I think he is asking if the 'contest' will...expire after a certain amount of time. Logically the answer would have to be yes...it can't go on forever.

I guess his real question is: Is there currently a time frame for completion (even if it is months doing the line) or will it simply end when people lose interest?
Yes, this is what I meant, thank you Ralpf and also thank you for answering my question, EvilEagles

Silvestre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
This looks like fun and a good opportunity to practice. Please count me in.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think I'd like to join, please. <3

JacobM

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd like to join! *grabs his tomb raiding art equipment*

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
interesting but the fact rpg maker story take to much of my time so I can't enter in the contest and also the language barrier don't help me to understand this challenge...

Skyfrid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
interesting but the fact rpg maker story take to much of my time so I can't enter in the contest and also the language barrier don't help me to understand this challenge...
It could be stories or art. Any form really.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
100 different things, each with a different one of those themes. You can do images, music, writing, whatever you want. And you don't have to do them all the same way - you can do one with writing, and another with an image.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
100 different things, each with a different one of those themes. You can do images, music, writing, whatever you want. And you don't have to do them all the same way - you can do one with writing, and another with an image.
Yes, there is 100 themes, but you can do it in any order. They're is also no time limit.
hurg...make me so much want to enter...but I have to remember I have to work on rpg maker story...need to think if I enter...

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
For those who would like a thread or an update on their progress, please be patient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amarantster