Tomb of the Lost Art

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Sorry, but I'm going to have to deny your registration. I cannot trust the decency nor appropriateness of your work.
by decency nor appropriateness of you work you mean like is work are vulgar D: ?

or the draw are not enough good?

Adellie

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey! That's discrimination against lolis!1!!  :razz:

(I'm kidding about the above, but why not give her a chance?)

Also, I feel like the final prize should be removed/changed so that the real prize will be seeing a gallery of 100 items you're personally proud of. Just my two cents.

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
From what I've seen, his work is simply inappropriate for us here. I'm not saying one cannot just draw whatever they want. But here, on RMW, one can't just post whatever they want. I don't want him to spend his effort on something, just to have it rejected afterwards. So my answer will be no, to save us both time.

And well, that would be ideal for artistic people. But I'm going to be honest and say that a lot of people here are simply in just for the prize. There's just no way this could've gotten as much attention as it did had it not offered an actual prize, unlike the WAC. If I were to remove or change the prize to something less than that, hahaha, I'd be bashed and hated on until the end of time.

Not going to name names, because I can't be so sure to begin with. But I'm going to make you feel bad and think again about what you're trying to do here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galenmereth

I thought what I'd do was
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I've seen, his work is simply inappropriate for us here. I'm not saying one cannot just draw whatever they want. But here, on RMW, one can't just post whatever they want. I don't want him to spend his effort on something, just to have it rejected afterwards. So my answer will be no, to save us both time.
I'm not arguing with your decision, but what are the rules of engagement in terms of appropriateness? Just so I know which direction to not take my written story...

EvilEagles

Stargazer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Other
Well I'm no moral or mannerism police, so I don't think I can establish any concrete guidelines on what qualifies as appropriate and what doesn't, nor do I have the time for that. So that's going to be decided on a case by case basis. The only thing I can probably tell you is that you should try not to illustrate or indicate anything sexual in an overly overt and explicit way.

I know my words can't cover this, but no "anime girl in skimpy outfit eating a white ice-cream in a sexually suggestive manner" either.

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So is the winner everyone who finishes? Or who has the best drawings?
If you complete all 100 themes, you win this challenge. There is no competition here. I suppose it's an error on my end on that part. And yes, you may put your prize on hold too, KingDanner.
So, it's everyone that finishes.

daheji

Call me Dah
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Sorry, but I'm going to have to deny your registration. I cannot trust the decency nor appropriateness of your work.
I didn't even begin and yet you are already denying my registration. That's rude and very disappointing.

If you had just sent a private message telling me not to post weird stuff on RMW, that would have been fine by me.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well I'm no moral or mannerism police, so I don't think I can establish any concrete guidelines on what qualifies as appropriate and what doesn't, nor do I have the time for that. So that's going to be decided on a case by case basis. The only thing I can probably tell you is that you should try not to illustrate or indicate anything sexual in an overly overt and explicit way.

I know my words can't cover this, but no "anime girl in skimpy outfit eating a white ice-cream in a sexually suggestive manner" either.
I see, once I saw her art dumb that was full of that . . . content. But why won't give a chance?

Adellie

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If daheji hasn't been warned before, I think it's unfair that you're denying her.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, that's a lot of people to track. :) Great job, EE!

Adellie

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yeah thanks for hosting the event by the way! ;) :thumbsup-left:   

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@EvilEagles: Thank you for taking our suggestions the right way!

Jonnie91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sign me up please ^_^ (Finally now the PC is back :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4cheetos201v2