xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I am new to this community. I am not demanding but finding a scripter (message me if interested)

I am currently working on a personal game project using tomoaky's card game on mv as base. however i've encountered some limitations. I am hoping there is someone interested in improving this engine.

1. Enable Disable Card Equip. Cards can be equipped anytime without restrictions like conditional requirements - game player level, switches, variables

2. NEW SCENE A Custom Deck Menu. Currently the DeckEdit is called from the default menu window. I need it to be more customized with player status based on variables, etc.

3. NEW SCENE A Card List view which is similar to enemy glossary. this will show the card completion rate

4. NEW SCENE A Card Album where you can view your cards by card type and sort and filter them by parameters HP ATK Rarity Type Cost

5. plugin command "card deck" for current command is startCardBattle name card1 card2 card3.. it would be better if there was an array where you just call the premade deck (deck replaces name card1 card2 card3). where decks can be random of any type, all type 1 cards, all type2 cards, all rare cards.. so the cards assigned to the deck are already checked with the allowable cards during condition

6. Engine upgrades : show who is first turn, compatibility with 1280 x 720 resolution, show turn of card, more victory conditions (eg when a card reaches x turns, or when card gains x HP, or when card X is destroyed), new skill swap card positions, damage pop ups,

7. NEW SCENE Card Fusion system. I suggest something like that of digimon card battle.. base card + multi cards.. by points a random card card of certain points retrieved

8. NEW SCENE Card Bank. Limit the number of cards that can be carried so player has to deposit the cards

9. NEW Scene Card Shop. Buy Booster packs or certain cards with the card sprites on display. Should have function of sold items carried to shop items, card price discounts, trade shop function (set conditions for the item to be purchasable like items on hand, variables or switches)

10. Card Booster Packs. Yes it would be nice if there is an animation for card booster packs obtained.

I know there are existing scripts for some of this, but the visuals of the card sprite is not included thus needing a new scene. #1 #5 #6 may just be snippets i am hoping someone can do. Thank you.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
i started some modifications. i was wondering if anyone is interested?

1586676798656.png

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice job. is this the VX, VXAce or MV version?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png
Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowlingMeteor277