N/A
Tom's Title Skipper V1.0

Thomas Pham

This plugin will skip your Title call 

Features
-Plug and Play
- Skips Title and goes to your first Scene

How to Use
Drop the .js file into your plugins folder.  Go to your plugin manager and make sure it is switched to ON.  No parameters to adjust/

Script
Download here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/71dar1n5fkbj2qe/Toms_GameTitleSkip.js?dl=0

//=============================================================================// Toms_GameTitleSkip// by Faytless / Thomas Pham// Date: 10/25/2015//============================================================================= /*: * @plugindesc This plugin will take you directly to Hero Start Point. * @author Faytless / Thomas Pham * */ (function() { var parameters = PluginManager.parameters('Toms_GameTitleSkip'); var _Scene_Title_Manager = Scene_Title.prototype.start; var _Scene_Title_BackgroundClear = Scene_Title.prototype.createBackground; var _Scene_Title_ClearText = Scene_Title.prototype.drawGameTitle; Scene_Title.prototype.start = function() { this.fadeOutAll(); SceneManager.goto(Scene_Map); }; Scene_Title.prototype.createBackground = function(){ this._backSprite1 = new Sprite(ImageManager.loadTitle1()); this._backSprite2 = new Sprite(ImageManager.loadTitle2()); this.addChild(this._backSprite1); this.addChild(this._backSprite2); } Scene_Title.prototype.drawGameTitle = function() { var x = 20; var y = Graphics.height / 3; var maxWidth = Graphics.width - x * 2; var text = $dataSystem.gameTitle; this._gameTitleSprite.bitmap.outlineColor = 'black'; this._gameTitleSprite.bitmap.outlineWidth = 8; this._gameTitleSprite.bitmap.fontSize = 0; this._gameTitleSprite.bitmap.drawText(text, x, y, maxWidth, 48, 'center');}; })(); Author's Notes
I pity the foo that doesn't credit.  lol jk, I don't care -- You can give me credit in your credits section but seriously -- If you don't it's not going to ruin my day.  

Also,  this script isn't the most efficient way to do this but it works.  Handy for making a CMS the old fasion way. Video soon on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinamic Creates

Project Stealth | Project Dungeon Trios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you.

Can I ask you something?  
Will you update it to add an option for, not skipping the title screen when a save file is found? 

Faytless

recently unemployed Kung Fu Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wanted to make this plugin so I can make a custom menu system for my title.  sooo  Cutscene -> Custom Menu with Start, Load and exit functionality.  I could look into it for you, but maybe later tonight :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.
super disappointed there will be a new RPG Maker without the current one being "finished"(we all know it wont get any more updates)
That's cool there's a new version coming. But I can't leave MV now. I think I'm just starting to get the hang of it.
Rpgmaker devs announcing a new version then looking to see what the fans hope/speculate: shorturl.at/hlFGZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daagmilk