Xir Xir
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
>IvanForever-san
Have a nice day! ...But, today I send you a skull B)
Wow, lovely. Thank you so much. A coincidence as I was just looking at skulls earlier today. :p

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is an amazing collection of sprites, and they look so much better than the chibi-style. Thank you for all you do.

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
>GalacticGod-san
I like her too!

SF_People3_8's nurse dress-up set. Let's customize your favorite character to nurse!
mvHedder_SF_People3 _8.png

Use the bottom right as SF_Enemy1_6's pre-transformation character (pink sandals + white tights + white gloves, aligned after the transformation).
This is Color variation.
Standard white.
> These characters have been combined into a single file.

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Tonbi , when your character pack to buy will be ready? I know you mentioned that you'll make someday a pack to purchase :) I can't wait to have those super duper characters.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
>GalacticGod-san
I'm glad you like it!

Yeah, your work is always amazing!
Have you ever thought about creating a bunch of your own sprites in this style and releasing them as a DLC? I am sure it would do great!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson