Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you wait, nothing will happen.
You will do!
Let's try to edit! It's fun!
I have some recolors of your sprites... 5 from Actor 1_2 and 5 from Actor 2_7 to be precise. If you allow, I will post them here. No credit is needed for me, I just took your work and colored it xD Great work btw :)

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have some recolors of your sprites... 5 from Actor 1_2 and 5 from Actor 2_7 to be precise. If you allow, I will post them here. No credit is needed for me, I just took your work and colored it xD Great work btw :)
That's fine, but I think you should make a new thread of your own.
Easy to add new sprites and search for them.

I will link to your thread from this thread.

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is done^^ I linked this thread too of course :)

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I too thought Dark Fantasy included a taller size as a pre-release for the next version of RPG Maker.

SF_People2 Added! ( The character designs are not official, but rather something I came up from pixel art. )
mzSF_People2Face.png

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They should; in fact, I'm actually pretty surprised that they didn't use the bigger style of sprites (Dark Fantasy MV) that they released a while back as the default size.
I totally agree, Dark fantasy style is really needed for RPG Maker which has a more serious genre. (BTW Hi GalacticGod, I love your Yugi-oh! Channel back then, Didn't expect to meet you here)

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wonderful job. I wish I had found your body templates 2 months ago.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I started making the sprites for current project, haha. Now I'm in too deep to change them.

Thund

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I can't wait to see the Actor3_4 tall version! She's my favourite character (and my protagonist too)! *__*

Drokkkon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always use tall characters in the games I create. Tonbi material factory is just one of my favourite threads in this forums.

Keep the great job, Tonbi. You're a nice person @.@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
    Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
    I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
    !Have a nice day everybody¡
    SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lagune