Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you wait, nothing will happen.
You will do!
Let's try to edit! It's fun!
I have some recolors of your sprites... 5 from Actor 1_2 and 5 from Actor 2_7 to be precise. If you allow, I will post them here. No credit is needed for me, I just took your work and colored it xD Great work btw :)

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have some recolors of your sprites... 5 from Actor 1_2 and 5 from Actor 2_7 to be precise. If you allow, I will post them here. No credit is needed for me, I just took your work and colored it xD Great work btw :)
That's fine, but I think you should make a new thread of your own.
Easy to add new sprites and search for them.

I will link to your thread from this thread.

AcoBaco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
It is done^^ I linked this thread too of course :)

Tonbi

The cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I too thought Dark Fantasy included a taller size as a pre-release for the next version of RPG Maker.

SF_People2 Added! ( The character designs are not official, but rather something I came up from pixel art. )
mzSF_People2Face.png

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They should; in fact, I'm actually pretty surprised that they didn't use the bigger style of sprites (Dark Fantasy MV) that they released a while back as the default size.
I totally agree, Dark fantasy style is really needed for RPG Maker which has a more serious genre. (BTW Hi GalacticGod, I love your Yugi-oh! Channel back then, Didn't expect to meet you here)

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wonderful job. I wish I had found your body templates 2 months ago.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I started making the sprites for current project, haha. Now I'm in too deep to change them.

Thund

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I can't wait to see the Actor3_4 tall version! She's my favourite character (and my protagonist too)! *__*

Drokkkon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I always use tall characters in the games I create. Tonbi material factory is just one of my favourite threads in this forums.

Keep the great job, Tonbi. You're a nice person @.@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose