RMMZ tone js synth powered music engine with compatibility for mz variables and switches

Sir_Titas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey guys
I have a plugin request that might be a bit out there, because i could not find any results for it on google or makerdevs.

What i want to do is completly ignore mz's base music system and use tone js (https://tonejs.github.io/) to have a dynamic synth powered music system.

I have one problem through, i know how to make music with js in tone js, but when it comes to intergrating tone js with RMMZ in order to use variables and switches in the music i have no idea what i am doing, so what i need is for someone to create a plugin that intergrates the tone js library to RMMZ

What i want is to allow RMMZ Variables and switches to work in the music files

And i want to have all the music files as js files in the main project folder in a sub folder called synth or similar

Last but not least to make things a bit easier i would like to use plugin commands to play, change and stop music

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stalingrad