Tons of resources have disappeared off of the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenebrisCrow

The Kelphy Corp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There were some resources I used to love on the forums, but a lot of them now are coming up with "Page not Found", which is bad because some of them I relied on a lot. Will they be coming back, or did the forum actually delete a ton of good old posts??

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, it is because of this. Archeia and her team are working on getting it fixed. In the meantime, we will have to be patient or dig through to find what we need. They aren't gone, the links are just not right at the moment.

I'm going to move this (not the right section) and close it, since it's answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhumanbox