KeyzerSoze

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys,

I've done created my first RPG Maker MV game, and also create the android APK, and installed to some android smartphones for testing.
The first test report is that the game sprites way too small to common smartphone resolution 1920x1080 (check the video attached) so the player/user can't barely see the actor and surrounding area.
I set the game resolution 1280x720 using plugin Community_Basic, and set default fullscreen using plugin SRD_FullscreenToggleOption.

So, I think the main problem is the sprite and tile size only 48x48, so I try to resize twice to 96x96 using Shaz's Change Tile Size plugin but unfortunatelly didn't work well, or perhaps I didn't know how to use it right.

Or maybe I get wrong approach for the solution of my problem above? Kindly advice

Below plugins I use1611827579002.png

Attachments

• too-small-in-1920x1080.gif
    too-small-in-1920x1080.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe all you need is don't make resolution that large, I think 960x544 is ok.

I recommend you to read this topic:

KeyzerSoze

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe all you need is don't make resolution that large, I think 960x544 is ok.

I recommend you to read this topic:

Thank you sir..
So if I change my game resolution smaller say 960x544 and when it played in android resolution 1920x1080 fullscreen, it automatically upscale twice?

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
yes, this also work for web browsers or when you go full screen

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberliaDraw