Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi all,

so I wonder if there's a tool or program (not JS Plugin) to display all the messages of a RMMV project, including database items and system commands, so one can easily read through and re-write all Messages? If not, I would program it by myself.

Regards
Aero

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not directly.

there are some multilanguage-plugins that redirect all texts into external files to enable translations, but they require that they be used from the start and the developer writes the sentences into the external files - they can't be used to read a regular project that way.

that said, you could simply open all json files in a text editor and then edit them, but you need to remain extremely carefull not to disturb the other data in the jsons or your project will be damaged and no longer work.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I will tell the same.
In case you are curious the name of this plugins that do as @Andar says(if it is the same) is iavra_localization_core.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks both of you!

As I'm at the beginning this approach sounds sufficient. Maybe in future I will write such a program if I see an Advantage in it, but until then I look for the Plugins you mentioned.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
israel007