Netto

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a free-game project, to help people learn playing. The project consists in create an environment where players can interact with objects and learn something.

I've found several tools and utilities on internet, but the are some that i'm having trouble finding.

They are: A compass (open and closed), a rule, a metal set-square, a wood old level, a mallet, a plumb and a chisel.

If anyone could help i'd most grateful

thanks everyone

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You will find some of what you want here under 'Tools and Household applicances'.  They are, obviously, icon size i.e. 24x24 instead of 32x32.  You can easily resize them.

Netto

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
You will find some of what you want here under 'Tools and Household applicances'.  They are, obviously, icon size i.e. 24x24 instead of 32x32.  You can easily resize them.
Thank you ksjp17 for your fast reponse.The two things that i've found were the ruler and the set-square. They're plastic and i'm looking for a metal look-like. I propabily could change the colors but i'm really sucks at this. Thank you again

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azistara