Tools and Utilities Request

Netto

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a free-game project, to help people learn playing. The project consists in create an environment where players can interact with objects and learn something.

I've found several tools and utilities on internet, but the are some that i'm having trouble finding.

They are: A compass (open and closed), a rule, a metal set-square, a wood old level, a mallet, a plumb and a chisel.

If anyone could help i'd most grateful

thanks everyone

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You will find some of what you want here under 'Tools and Household applicances'.  They are, obviously, icon size i.e. 24x24 instead of 32x32.  You can easily resize them.

Netto

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
You will find some of what you want here under 'Tools and Household applicances'.  They are, obviously, icon size i.e. 24x24 instead of 32x32.  You can easily resize them.
Thank you ksjp17 for your fast reponse.The two things that i've found were the ruler and the set-square. They're plastic and i'm looking for a metal look-like. I propabily could change the colors but i'm really sucks at this. Thank you again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

10/24 done :3 Maybe I can finish 11 and 12 this weekend^^
Been updating my game's control scheme to optionally use a mouse. Now the player pixel moves towards the mouse destination, which looks super sweet with the sparkles. Also turns out I made a Mouse Common Event plugin at some point... Thanks past me. :LZSexcite: Now the mouse wheel cycles different forms, and the right mouse button activates that form's special. :LZScool:
Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MxMachine